Station 44070 (LLNR 835) - Buzzards Bay MA. Offshore
Owned and maintained by National Data Buoy Center
1.8-meter discus buoy
41.392 N 71.004 W (41°23'33" N 71°0'13" W)
Site elevation: sea level
Sea temp depth: 0.35 m below water line
Water depth: 30.5 m
Watch circle radius: 94 yards
For area forecasts and warnings, select: Boston WFO
Met data for this area are available at BUZM3.
Station 44070 has been disestablished on June 13, 2016.
Meteorological Observations from Nearby Stations and Ships
Stations with recent data
Stations with no data in last 8 hours
(24 hours for tsunami stations)
No Recent Reports
Links which are specific to this station are listed below:
Data for last 24 hours: No data available.
Data for last 5 days: No data available.
Data for last 45 days: No data available.
- Historical data (data descriptions)
- Standard meteorological data: 2008 2009 2010
- Spectral wave density data: 2008 2009 2010
- Spectral wave (alpha1) direction data: 2008 2009 2010
- Spectral wave (alpha2) direction data: 2008 2009 2010
- Spectral wave (r1) direction data: 2008 2009 2010
- Spectral wave (r2) direction data: 2008 2009 2010
- Ocean current data: 2008
- Search historical meteorological data for observations that meet your threshold conditions
Some data files have been compressed with the GNU gzip program.
The weekly status report and the weekly maintenance report also provide valuable station information.
Note that the payload types and the station locations occasionally change.